Plated Lemon Artichoke Chicken with accompanied sided dishes of rice, vegetable and bread roll
14.75 oz. jar or can artichoke hearts, drained
¼ cup of lemon juice
½ cup chicken broth
½ tsp. dried thyme
½ cup cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Cut chicken breasts into quarters. Heat a large skillet with 4 tbsp. olive oil. Cook chicken breast quarters on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Next add lemon juice, chicken broth and artichoke hearts; mix in well. Add thyme and stir until mixed. Place lid over skillet and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Garnish with cilantro when serving.
View our web-site: Savor the Food and Your Health
- Artichoke Lemon Pesto Chicken Pasta (whenlifegavemelemonade.wordpress.com)
- 1 Ingredient: Artichoke Soup in a Crusty Bread Bowl (pulpkitchencooks.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Tarragon Pasta with Chicken and Artichoke Hearts (instructables.com)
- Baked Artichoke Chicken (simplysaltandpepper.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Artichoke Chicken (marshamc1203.wordpress.com)