1-lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. oregano
3 gloves garlic, diced
1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-sized chunks
3 medium bosc pear, cored and chopped or pear of your choice*
Freshly ground black pepper
Peel and cut de-seed squash and dice into 1 inch chunks. Core pears, do not peel; discard seeds. Dice up into 1 inch chunks or slice thinly; your preference. On another cutting board, cut loin into 4 chunks.
In a large bowl place olive oil, brown sugar and oregano and mix well. Throw in squash and pears and mix until well coated.
Spread out mix into a 13×9 inch pan. Place pork loin over vegetable fruit mix. Place in heated oven for 20-30 minutes or until meat reaches 165 degrees internally.
*pears need to be firm
Check out our web-site for insightful articles on health and nutrition. How food correlates to a healthy you: Savor the Food and Your Health
- Autumn Veggies with Butternut Squash (healthhappinessandrunning.wordpress.com)
- Roasted Stuffed Butternut Squash (sweetenoughthanks.wordpress.com)
- Pork Tenderloin and Butternut Squash Soup (luciedoesthinggs.wordpress.com)
- Quinoa with Butternut Squash, Scallions, & Parsley (lesliewoodwardwellness.wordpress.com)
- Chef Alex’s Butternut Squash Soup (holahealthycooking.wordpress.com)
- How To Know When Butternut Squash Is Ready To Harvest (homesteadgardening.wordpress.com)
- Welcoming Fall with Butternut Squash Soup! (ireneperelli.wordpress.com)