5 chicken breasts cut into fourths
1 small onion, diced
4 garlic gloves, minced
½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
3 tsp. dried rosemary
1 cup chicken broth
16 oz. linguini
Cook linguini according to the package instructions.
Place a lid over the pan and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until the meat reaches 165 degrees.
Check out our web-site for insightful articles on health and nutrition. How food correlates to a healthy you: Savor the Food and Your Health
- Beetdown linguini with garlic crostini (beetdown.wordpress.com)
- Quinoa Pasta w/ Zuccini and Cherry Tomatoes (taylorswansonwellness.wordpress.com)
- Quick Sundried Tomato, Bacon and Basil Pasta (rocksandrootsapparel.wordpress.com)
- Homemade sundried tomato pesto, or mitigating the indignities d’un certain age (serenaoccasionallycooks.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Artichoke Chicken (splendidrecipes.wordpress.com)