I love food… I love cooking… I find baking therapeutic. That’s what Mrs. Choux at Box of Recipes has to say about cooking and baking. Don’t we all, those of us who enjoy being in the kitchen find cooking a stress reliever or therapeutic as Mrs. Choux puts it?
She goes on to say, “For me, food is more than substance vital for survival. It can be uplifting, sensual, comforting, celebratory and quite often pivotal in bringing people together. It doesn’t matter where in the world you come from, because everyone understands the language of food.”
Wow, well said, cooking and sharing our prepared food creations with others is such a joy. Who doesn’t want to feel good, and make others happy in the process?
I even like her logo, Mrs. Choux has great recipes in that little box.
She describes that box as a collection of recipes she spent more than half her life collecting, and says watch as it jumps out (the recipe) of my recipe box and into this blog (her blog) for everyone to use. Read the rest of her story here: About The Recipe Box
Now I wish to thank Mrs. Choux of the Box of Recipes for book marking and following our blog and leaving her comments as she visits. Thank you Mrs. Choux!!
Now I must nominate 10 bloggers that I appreciate, and they are as follows (they are not all food blogs)
Jovina Coughlin at Jovina Cooks Italian
Jueseppi Baker at The Obamacrat
Honey at Slice of Heaven in Sweden
Jackie Saulmon Ramirez at Parent Rap – Soup to Nuts
Krystyna at Mirror of Your Health
RoSy at Sharing Me Myself and I
Chef Ceaser at Chef Ceaser
Arlene at Arl’s World
Renata at Perma Cooking
Adrian Lupsa at Adrian Lupsa
Now for 7 things about me:
- I speak fluent Spanish, as I lived 5 years in Mexico and married a Mexican native.
- Favorite Food is Mexican food. I wonder why?
- Enjoy gardening
- Certified in Human Health and Nutrition
- Have two boys, now 22 and 18
- I have a bucket list which includes places I would love to visit: Amsterdam, Greece, and Tahiti.
- Love Italian desserts B. 4 thumbs up for Coffee and C. Love Spring Time for all of the Flowers and D. They said I am out of here because I couldn’t make #7 into three parts.
Thanks again to Mrs. Choux. Please don’t forget to visit her Recipe Box.
What Others Are Writing About Across the Web: