Skipping breakfast is not a wise choice if you want to maintain a healthy body and healthy weight.
It is reported that if you skip breakfast you are 55% more likely to drink carbonated drinks, 40% more likely to eat candy, such as milk chocolate, and 45% less likely to eat vegetables, and 30 % less likely to eat fruits.
When you skip breakfast, you are creating a chain reaction within your body:
- You slow down your metabolism
- Fat is stored longer in your body
- Higher tendency to overeat at your next meal
- Gain weight a lot easier and your LDL cholesterol rises
Eating breakfast every morning or at the start of your day you can also:
- Give Yourself an Energy Boost to Start the Day
- Sharper Focus
- Reduces Moring Crankiness
- Metabolism Boost
- Lose or Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Prevents Unhealthy Habits
Here’s a great breakfast to try this morning and if not tomorrow morning than:
Egg and Sauteed Vegetable Breakfast
1 large egg
1 small orange sweet pepper
3 snow peas
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon water
Chop all of the vegetables, and set aside. Next warm on medium heat a small coated ceramic pan (or pan of your choice). Add butter, allow to melt. Next add vegetables, and wait 30 seconds. Break egg over vegetables, add the water and place a lid over the pan. Let cook 1 minute, and 1 minute only.
Plate and serve.
Be health wise and enjoy the goodness of breakfast.
What Others are Saying About Breakfast: